Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Heavenly Grace



Dedicated to and about the best person
in my life with all my heart: Skye Niccole


She came to me from the world beyond mortal eyes
Kept seeing the benevolent kind soul and wondered
Y did GOD send u to me, never realized
Each day shes a blessing to stay alive
Shy thy I am, her arms caressed me in tender loving care
To make me surrender her my all but
How ready was I to put faith in such a dare
Easier said than easier done until out from afar
Lips of rose petal red pressed to mine,
Instantly there; our hearts floated away in heavenly divine
My My thou she has made love within my human soul
I now further and forever more treasure
The love that was sent from above the sky.

1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful and very thoughtful, she doesn't deserve a friend like you..

    ReplyDelete